Oct 25, 2008

Diwali Gift For Your Dream Girl --- Teddy Bear Candle

Hi all ,

Diwali the "Festival of Lights," where the lights or lamps signify victory of good over the evil within every human being .
Now for younger it is too difficult to decide that which gift is suit’s for his girlfriend. So guys don’t take tension at all and do one thing……….. We all know that soft toys are best gifts for girls they like soft toys from there hurt. So i suggest you that on this diwali you make her happy by giving her cute cute teddy bear candles. Like this one:




















This adorable teddy bear candle holder is sure to grab hold of your and your loved one hearts. He is extra cute and he’s proudly holding a heart in his hands - just like your beloved one hold your’s. So give this one to her and make her special…….have a good day

2 comments:

  1. Nice one!!!!

    Wish u happy diwali, will try to search this one for your diwali gift.

    Keep posting.

    WEBMASTER :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mike,

    I had a fight with my fiancee and I send teddy pic posted in your teddy bear site to my fiancee as diwali greeting and she was so happy to see that she called me up and all fight came to end :). Thank you for such a nice idea. I showed her your site and she was very happy to check it. I am looking forward to gift this teddy to her on her B'Day falling on december.

    I wish you all the best, may god bless you.

    Akhil

    ReplyDelete