Oct 12, 2013

Teddy Bear Interview at Teddy Bear Factory Blog special

Hi everyone,

Welcome once again to this blog about Teddy Bears. Today we present you interview transcript of our specialy guest or say our best friend - The Teddy Bear.  This nice creature is found at all parts of the world and might have many names apart from being recognized as a teddy.

Q: Hi Teddy Bear, Our Audience wants to know why your name is teddy bear not other.
A: I get this name for U.S President Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt. In 1902, President participated in a bear-hunting trip. While hunting, he declared the behavior of the other hunters “unsportsmanlike” after he refused to kill a bear cub they had captured. As news spread political cartoons starring “Teddy” and “the bear” Morris and Rose Michtom in New York saw the cartoon. . Rose made some small stuffed bears to sell in their store. Morris wrote to Roosevelt requesting his permission to call the bears "Teddy Bears"

Q:What would be that one thing that you would want to change in your love ones?
A:Guys you always hug me, sleep with me but when you frustrate from life you beat me but I never say anything. I just want to say that do not change for your love ones as I do. I am same from my first day as you say me first time.

Q: What is that song that describes you and your life, the best?“Somebody’s Me” by Enrique
A: You, do you remember me?
Like I remember you?
Do you spend your life
Going back in your mind to that time?

Q:What was your reaction when you saw love ones for the first time?
A: That felling never explains with the words. If the feeling explain with words then it’s not real felling.

Q:What is song that you want to dedicate to your love ones?
A: “Tum Hi Ho Meri Aashquie” from Movie Aashquie 2. - Youtube


Hope you like reading this Teddy Bear Interview, in case you ever interviewed your teddy bear then please share this with us.





Good Day




This interview is shared with Teddy Bear Factory by Er. Vishal Pooner

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, thanks for sharing this information about Teddy Bear.

    ReplyDelete