Jul 12, 2012

Teddy Bear poems collection

Teddy bears are loved by kids all around the globe and educators all over the world claim that teddy bear and soft toys can be used effectively to educate kids efficiently and effectively.  I think this is the reason there are so many poems, rhymes and songs about teddy bears. Some teddy bears poems, songs and videos and this teddy bear factory blog in the past as well. Those visitors who didn’t get a chance to read those posts or missed them can take a look at the links below:
I today read lots of poems, rhymes and songs about teddy bears and I’ll share the link of some that I liked the most. I hope you’ll enjoy reading the same.
 
Here is the list of teddy bear songs and poems:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post with us. I like this magnificent post. Lots of helpful information here. Please be continue.

    ReplyDelete